INTERVJU Blitz razgovor s Michaelom iz dua Innellea pred večerašnji nastup u Tunelu (ENG)
Uoči gostovanja u šibenskom Tunelu, Michaeli iz njemačkog DJ dua Innellea odgovorio nam je na par pitanja. Intervju objavljujemo u izvornom, obliku na engleskom jeziku.
Your last EP “The World Returns” just got out on Afterlife. What can you tell us about creative process? Was it meant to be published in Afterlife from the beginning?
For us the creativity process means that we can express our daily influences and our feelings in form of music. It is amazing to have such a boutique label in your back! But it also was a process to get there, a lot of work to get to that point.
* The reviews of “The World Returns” are great. What do you say about that? Also, why is this piece special to you?
* I got curious also about the names of your tracks. Why is Sarah crying? Who was Nathan? And is Arya the Game of Thrones Arya? How do you give names to your tracks?
* You published your music on many labels. How did you get to the big labels like Afterlife, TAU or Innervisions? With which label you published your music on do you identify the most?
* What does collaboration with Afterlife mean to you personally? What do you think about that label, why do you appreciate it? What are your impressions of working with them?
* If I’m not wrong, you both were on university till recently (or still are). What did you study, what are your interests except music?
* Random one – I’ve noticed that you mostly combine black and white T-shirts on your shows. Is that on purpose? Generally speaking, how much do you focus on visual identity? Is it important to you?
* Do you guys party?
* Do you know anything about Croatia? Do you know some of our local artists or have you maybe heard about Tunel, the club your Balkans premiere will be in?